YOUTH WORKERS 2.0
Strategic Partnership in the field of Youth
Project Coordinator: Asociación EuropeYou (Spain)
Project partners: ASOCIATIA GEYC (Romania), KULTURALIS KAPCSOLATOKERT ALAPITVANY (Hungary), OJAB (Austria)
Meeting Venue: Längenfeldgasse 27/A/3rd floor, 1120 Vienna
Meeting Agenda: From 12.30 pm to 8.00 pm
Lunch Break: 2.00 pm to 2.45 pm
12.30 am – 12.40 am: Welcome to participants by Theresa Antl (OJAB)
12.40 pm – 1.00 pm: The introduction of the leader and of each partner organization.
1.00 pm – 2.00 pm: Explanation of KA2 action and project management by Debora Dimova (EuropeYou). The following points were faced:
- Project Management & Implementation.
- Output Realisation and justification through Output Timesheets.
- Project Work plan.
2.00 pm to 2.45 pm Lunch Break
2.45 pm – 3.30 pm: Explanation of KA2 action and project management by Debora Dimova. The following points were faced:
- Visibility and project dissemination.
- Financial rules.
- Introduction of Erasmus+ dissemination platform.
3.30 pm – 4.30 pm:
- Explanation of the project topic, main milestones and GANTT chart for all over 20 months by Debora Dimova. Partners agree to follow the project workplan.
4.30 pm – 6.00 pm: Activity A2 – Research & exploration and creation of the two survey was explained by Debora Dimova (EuropeYou) to all partners. Partners set the following deadlines:
- 11th December 2018: Each partners will prepare a set of questions proposal (minimum 8 questions proposal for each survey for a total of 16 for both survey) for the two survey. All questions will be sent to OJAB (activity leader).
- 11th – 18th December 2018: OJAB staff will review all questions drafted by all partners and will design the draft questionnaire. Each survey should contain at least 12 questions.
- 20th December 2018: OJAB will send to partners the two surveys draft.
- 21st December 2018: Partners feedback to OJAB surveys proposals.
- 12th – 14th January 2019: OJAB will generate the two project online survey using the platform EUSurvey of European Commission taking in consideration partners feedback ( https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/welcome )
- 14th January 2019: The two surveys will be released by using EUSurvey platform.
- 14th January 2019 – 27th February 2019: Dissemination of survey by all partners. Target to reach: 70 answers totally for each partner. OJAB will send periodically (each 15th days) updates regarding the number of respondents.
- 28th February 2019: Close of the two survey and starting the analysis of the results.
- 30th March 2019: OJAB will send to partners the final draft of the Needs analysis report (English language) based on survey findings by all partners. The report will contain the results, statistics and graph of the two surveys with comments and final considerations.
- 5th April 2019: Review and acceptance of the Needs analysis report sent by OJAB by all partners.
- 12th April 2019: Official release of Final needs analysis report on project website and social media channels.
6.00 pm – 6:30 pm: Project Website realization
- Debora Dimova (EuropeYou) explained to all partners how to develop the project website and how to organize the work plan and which tasks to require to each partner. We ended up that the website of the project and the main layout will be ready within the 15th December 2018. The website will be built in a way to be user friendly and high interactive. All the main contents will be uploaded in English.
- Partners have to send to EuropeYou their project logo and online links within 28th November 2018.
6.00 pm – 7.30 pm: Dissemination and Visibility strategy
- All partners have to make a publication on their social media channels or website about the kickoff meeting of the project. Deadline: 30th November 2018.
- Setting up of Social media strategy, Facebook, Instagram and project hashtags. GEYC will create the social media accounts and define the dissemination strategy. GEYC will create the social media accounts once KKA will send the project logo to partners (3rd December 2018).
- Creation of project logo by KKA. The project logo will be realized within 3rd December 2018.
- All dissemination realized have to be published online and all photos with a small text have to be sent to EuropeYou for the publication on project website.
- Project partners dissemination activities until April 2019, can be found in project workplan document. All dissemination activities held by partners in their countries will be published on project website and social media accounts.
- Logo of Erasmus+ will appear on project website and in all dissemination materials.
- KKA will create an online leaflet and PowerPoint containing project description. Deadline 20th February 2019.
7.30 pm – 7.45 pm: Define the dates of intermediate meeting (M2) in Spain
- The intermediate meeting of the project will be held in Torremolinos (Spain) and it will be organized by EuropeYou. The date will be defined in the month of January.
7.45 pm – 8.00 pm: Meeting Closure
- Release of Kick-off meeting Certificate of attendance to project participants.